Main Areas of Practice
Administrative Law or Judicial Review
I have a particular interest in:
- Employment law, both Industrial Tribunals and wrongful dismissal or breach of contract cases.
- Land law and equity more generally. This includes probate and charity law.
- Immigration and extradition, especially the Citizens Rights Directive.
- Public law and human rights, including but not isolated to Judicial Review.
- Contractual disputes, both commercial and otherwise.
I read law and graduated with a BA (Hons) Cantab from St Catharine’s College, Cambridge in 2012.