Barrister Mediation Service
Mediation is a form of alternative dispute resolution (ADR) which is facilitated by an independent mediator, who assists parties in resolving disputes.
The Barrister Mediation Service provides a pool of accredited independent barristers who have decades of professional experience of acting in all types of civil litigation. Unlike other lawyers or mediators from other professions a barrister’s experience of directing evidence for and actually conducting litigation gives them a significant advantage. Barristers bring the high level of expertise, independence and integrity that is necessary for the successful resolution of disputes.
The Barrister Mediation Service is now available directly to the general public, solicitors, professional organisations and companies. The service provides direct access to expertly trained Barrister Mediators who will enable you to:
- Resolve your dispute fairly
- Avoid costly litigation
- Deal with your issues quickly and effectively
Barrister Mediators are:
- Fully trained and accredited
- Regulated by the Bar Council of Northern Ireland and subject to the Code of Conduct for Mediators
- Experienced in the areas of Banking, Commercial law, Debt, Employment, Family law, Landlord and tenant, Neighbour disputes and Professional negligence
- Fees are competitive and transparent